Are we ready for the weekend?! I can’t believe we only have one more week until Christmas! We are headed to the evening show of Disney on Ice tonight. It starts at 7:30, which is way past our bedtime but YOLO!
Here’s a few things I’ve been meaning to tell you about and just haven’t. Onward!
- The Crown. We’re all watching this, yes? I burned through those 10 episodes in a hot second. Beautiful costumes/scenery + drama + royalty. I’m all in. It is beautifully acted and so interesting (even if it is fictionalized). Recommend. 5/5 stars.
- This face mask. I bought it on a whim at Old Navy in the checkout line gauntlet. I had zero expectations but have been grabbing it twice a week in the mornings and I’ll say it’s making this tired mom’s skin a bit brighter!
- My latest Craig’s List find. I’ve been stalking the list for about six months for a pie safe (no idea what I’m talking about? Here.) with no success. I ran across one in San Diego back in October but the timing to pick it up didn’t work out so I moved on with my search.
On a whim I decided to email the seller to see if he still had it (they did!) and it was mine. My dad dutifully picked up my prize and will be delivering her to my doorstep a few days after Christmas. I can’t wait. I have grand plans to turn it into shoe storage like this or this. I’m sure the reveal will be ready for you all in July.
- TJ’s sriracha ranch. This salad dressing is the dressing of dreams. It turns my at-home lack luster salads taste like Chickfila’s Spicy Southwest Salad. So delish. I’m sure it’s not a 10/10 on a good-for-you scale but it’s covering veggies, so it’s a start.
- Peppermint Mocha Creamer. On the subject of things that are probably terrible for you. This creamer is making my holiday mornings bright. My friend Emily gave me the hot tip about it and I’ve basically been chugging it all month.
And a little photo spam of Harper wearing the cutest little Christmas sweatshirt. Our friends from Jupe and Olive sent it over to her and she loves it!
So that’s all I’ve got for this week! Can you believe only 9 more sleeps until Christmas?! We’ve got big plans for Disneyland, Christmas lights, and family movies this weekend. I hope your weekend is just as Merry and Bright.
As always, linking up with Christina and her girls for Five on Friday.