I can’t believe it but Hudson turned 9 months old a couple of weeks ago. This boy is on the MOVE! I could hardly keep him still to capture him wearing his cute monthly sticker. He’s a super fast crawler and is starting to pull up on furniture. I don’t think he’s ready to walk yet and I am fine with that! He still curls his fat little feet up when he’s standing. Cracks me up.
On our to-do list this weekend is to get this guy a haircut!
Since we’ve made it another 3 months on this crazy parenthood ride, I wanted to round up a few things that are making our lives a little easier.
1. Hudson loves music. When we saw this little drum and instrument set at Target we had to get it for him. He loves banging on the drum (of course) and the little egg shakers the most. The best part is that the drum actually holds all of the other instruments.
2. We love jammies over here! Hanna Andersson makes the cutest so we picked up 3 pairs. If you’re lucky, your Costco might carry some of the styles, that’s where we found ours for a steal! I put these on Hudson when we travel with a pair of shoes. Comfy for him and it almost passes for an outfit.
3. Hudson is old enough that we’ve started a bedtime routine with him to get him to sleep quickly. We tuck him in with the Binkie Bear, this little lovie blanket and turn on Big Tam his nighttime turtle/ladybug.
4. More music! I found Elizabeth Mitchell while listening to our baby station on Pandora. Her songs are so good! She also plays some the classics. I’ll warn you, her rendition of You Are My Sunshine will make you want to bawl your eyes out.
5. It’s sippy cup time around these parts! Hudson loves trying to drink out of these at meals and has been using cups with handles. I love that they don’t leak! The Easter Bunny is leaving a pair of these at our house this year.
That’s what’s been floating our boat lately! Is there anything I need as we dive into the baby is walking world?
I think one would call that ‘do The Pageboy.
He is SO stinkin cute! Love those pictures! AND YES YES YES LOVE the sippys. We are about ready for a haircut over here 🙂 And if he starts thinking about walking… TRIP HIM!